In 1988 the company makes its first steps, with key shareholder Andrea Koutsodimo. The aim was, as it remains to this days, the vinification of indigenous varieties of the wider region of Nemea and the production of special wines. The capacity of the winery then totaled 9000 HL was 1000 sq. meters.


In 2000 in the context of modernization and the implementation of new technologies, the company started an investment program  involving the construction of a new facility with a capacity of 32.000 HL and sheltered areas total area of 2500 s. meters.


In 2006 with vision the continuous improvement of quality, through the vertical processing of grapes until the bottling of wine, quality control Department is created within the production, while the modernized production and bottling lines, ensuring with this way that consumers will enjoy our products up to the last drop.


In 2010 our winery, with a total capacity of 85.000 HL, is ranked  in the top ten of the largest wineries in Greece and is a cornerstone of the local economy as the biggest private Winery in Corinth.